Young Saeng latest tweet (with actor Park JiBin)





Young Saeng latest tweet (with actor Park JiBin)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Learnt a little from JiBin..Frankly speaking, I don't know how to use this - - I tried (to use) so that I won't fall behind times;; I don't know anything other than this but I'm still playing this - - Eats up my battery so fast.. This twitter thing, I just have to write words myself right? keke


Here' a reply from Park Ji Bin on the tweet of Young Saeng

Actor_ParkJiBin @mystyle1103 Hyung, you woke up already? keke I was sleeping when you talked to me TT TT If hyung wants to talk to someone you know, you should write a message, just like how I write to hyung~ Reply is for replying, write something to me!! Twitter will be verified* even if you don’t write anything keke Hyung will become addicted to this keke



And YS replied this morning at 9AM...

mystyle1103 @Actor_ParkJiBin Is it that I just have do it like this?

credit : English translation fully bt xiaochu @quainte
http://5014ever.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment