Kim Hyun Joong to release an Album Early Next Year

[Leader] Kim Hyun Joong to release an Album Early Next Year


Kim Hyun Joong will be back as a singer.

Fresh from NEWSEN Interview, 'I'am preparing for the release of my solo album early next year' 'I'll probably gonna give my best' he said.

The Key East Agency talent Kim Hyun Joong have recently starred 'Naughty Kiss' drama who showed his prowess on acting will now focus as a performer and planning to release a solo album early next year.

Kim Hyun Joong 'Singing and Dancing I think is my strength' 'I will focus to that on my next stage performance'.

Kim Hyun Joong's drama 'Naughty Kiss' received a low ratings but did not worry him that much. 'Viewership is sometimes bad sometimes good' 'But it's too early to tell only based from the ratings if a drama will be a hit or not'.

As a star of MBC's 'Naughty Kiss' remake from a manga, However Kim Hyun Joong admits he struggled on acting so he expected how the rating goes.

Kim Hyun Joong of 'Naughty Kiss' stated that ' The reason why I accepted the role is that, from the moment I read the script, I had the feeling that it will change my life'. 'Since I'm old, I don't look like a highschool student anymore', 'Just like in 'Boys Over Flowers' I feel unfortunate for not giving justice as a student in that drama and in 'Naughty Kiss' considering these two dramas is I consider my first 2 drama as an actor'

credit: 김형우 cox109@newsen.com / 이은지 onbge@newsen.com
기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com


Please give full credits when reposting
English Translation: Cheezeemelt

No comments:

Post a Comment